Here we've answered the most commonly asked questions. If the answer to your question is not here, please view our contact details to talk to us by email, skype us or chat to us online.
About the Whitsundays & Planning Your Trip
- Do I need a backpacker card to travel with Awesome Whitsundays?
- What kind of backpacker cards do you accept?
- How can I book an Awesome Whitsundays experience?
- How do I get to the Whitsundays?
- When is the best time of year to visit the Whitsundays?
- Do I need a visa for travelling to Australia?
- Do I need to take out travel insurance?
- What is the Australian currency and do I need cash for the islands and day cruises?
- Will my mobile phone work on your day cruises?
- Are there mosquitos in the Whitsundays?
- How can I travel responsibly?
Check In, Departure Times and Transfers
- Where and when do I check in?
- How do I get to the Port of Airlie?
- Is there Secure Parking at Port of Airlie?
- When are the departures to the islands?
- How do I arrange transfers between my Airlie accommodation and Port of Airlie?
- Are your transfers timed to meet my flights?
- Are there coach transfers between the airport and marina?
- Which island resorts do you offer transfers to?
- How long will it take to get to my island resort?
- Do I need to confirm my travel arrangements with you prior to departure?
- If the weather is bad will your day cruises and transfers still run? If not, do I get a refund?
- Can I buy food and drink onboard your vessels?
- Is there wifi onboard the vessels?
- Are your vessels and submersibles wheelchair accessible?
- Are there facilities for smokers on your vessels?